Entry into the Club Marine Pittwater to Coffs Harbour Yacht Race and Coffs Harbour Solitary Islands Race is via the Online Entry & Skipper Crew Submissions. Boat and crew details shall also be submitted via this online system.
Online Entry & Crew Submission/updates (via the skipper)
Crew 'Myself' profiles (for crew to manage their own crew experience, contacts, NoK details)
Adding/Updating Crew (add crew via select a single series i.e. monohull or mulithull in STEP 1 and then Update an Entry in STEP 2)
- Coffs Harbour Yacht Club
- Coffs Harbour Marina
- Coffs Community Events
- Coffs Harbour Solitary Islands Race
Baggage Service to Coffs Harbour Yacht Club
Check in Times: Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd January 2016, 7.30am – 11.30am
- Location: Lower Car Park
- Crew bags $15
- Sails: $50
STRICTLY NO MOTORS OR OTHER BOATING EQUIPMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
UP TO 3 FENDERS FREE
CREW BAGS (REGULAR – AIRLINE BAGGAGE, OVERNIGHT BAG OR BACKPACK ONLY)
BAGGAGE PROCEDURE & TERMS
- Competitor baggage will be accepted at the truck at in the RPAYC car park on Friday 1 January and will be transported for collection to the CHYC by the 3rd January.
- All baggage must be presented to the Club's baggage collector. In receipt of the baggage, the competitor will receive a ticket stub for each item. Each stub must be kept by the competitor.
- The baggage will be available for collection from the Coffs Harbour Yacht Club from Saturday 3 January through to Sunday 4 January, 24 hours a day.
- To collect baggage, all competitors MUST produce the required ticket stub for each item of baggage. If competitors do not produce the ticket stub the baggage will not be released.
- There will be no refund of any charges in the event of retirement and return of goods will be the responsibility of the consignee.
- RPAYC RECOMMEND THAT COMPETITORS DO NOT TRANSPORT VALUABLE PERSONAL EFFECTS, WALLETS/CAR KEYS/ PHONES/LAPTOPS OR FRAGILE ITEMS. ALL BAGGAGE WILL BE LABELLED ON CHECK-IN BUT IT IS ADVISED THAT NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS BE ATTACHED TO EACH INDIVIDUAL ITEM.
All items consigned for transport and/or storage is at the sole risk of the persons consigning the item or items. RPAYC will accept no responsibility for theft or loss or damage to property so consigned. The consigner warrants the item or items are suitable for transport or storage and do not contain any hazardous or dangerous material. Any damage to persons or property arising out of a breach of the above warranty will be the sole responsibility of the consignor and in this respect the consigner indemnifies RPAYC for any loss, injury or damage occasioned as a result of the transport or storage of such item or items.